- A Low-Cost Robust Distributed Linearly Constrained Beamformer for Wireless Acoustic Sensor Networks with Arbitrary Topology
A. I. Koutrouvelis; T. W. Sherson; R. Heusdens; R. C. Hendriks;
IEEE/ACM Transactions on Audio, Speech, and Language Processing,
- Quantisation effects in distributed optimisation
J. Jonkman; T. Sherson; R. Heusdens;
In IEEE Int. Conf. Acoustics, Speech and Signal Proc. (ICASSP),
Calgary (Canada), IEEE, April 2018.
- Quantisation effects in PDMM: a first study for synchronous distributed averaging
D.H.M. Schellekens; T. Sherson; R. Heusdens;
In Int. Conf. Audio Speech Signal Proc. (ICASSP),
New Orleans (USA), IEEE, pp. 4237-4241, March 2017. DOI: 10.1109/ICASSP.2017.7952955
- A distributed algorithm for robust LCMV beamforming
T. Sherson; W.B. Kleijn; R. Heusdens;
In IEEE Int. Conf. Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP),
Shanghai (China), IEEE, March 2016.
- On the duality of globally constrained separable problems and its application to distributed signal processing
T. Sherson; R. Heusdens; W.B. Kleijn;
Budapest (Hungary), August 2016.
- A sound processing node of an arrangement of sound processing nodes
W. Jin; T.W. Sherson; W.B. Keijn; R. Heusdens; Y. Lang;
Patent, PCT/EP2016/078384, 2016.